Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Madonna vs. Deadmau5

vs.


Madonna vs. Deadmau5

Ultra Music Festival, the world's premiere electronic music festival, held in Miami's South Beach, served to be more than an alliance of the art.

Madonna is being criticized by Deadmau5 for her welcoming comment to the crowd. She addressed the crowd with "How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?" "Molly" is a term used to refer to MDMA, one of the drug ecstasy's main ingredients.

Deadmau5, in return tweeted:"It's a slap in the face, associating a potentially harmful substance to the work and passion we put in to make art." 

Also facebooking:"Very classy there Madonna." "'HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY?' Such a great message for the young music lovers at Ultra."
"I can appreciate Madonna's metoric career, and all good deeds done, but WHAT THE F--- WAS THAT?...That's your big message to Ultra attendees? Hipsterspeak for looking for drugs? F--- off you f---ing IDIOT."
"Quite the f'in philanthropist." 
"Can't smack my head hard enough right now."

Madonna's response was a picture posted on twitter:

"From one mouse to another. I don't support drug use and I never have. I was referring to the song called 'Have you seen Molly?' written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my album."


No comments:

Post a Comment