Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rihanna/Chris Brown


Rihanna and Chris Brown

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

BACK TOGETHER AGAIN??

Rihanna, obviously thinks that sporting the scars of an undying love is poetic. I think that it fits the "battered wife syndrome". "He loves me and does it because he cares". No, honey, run! During the assault, Brown told Rihanna that he wanted to kill her and tried to push her out of a moving vehicle. Striking her and making her put her head between her knees in fear.

I wrote earlier about Whitney Houston, and how it was sad that she had no one to turn to in her time of need, but I would rather be alone than with someone who thought that they could put their hands anywhere on my body... in an abusive way.

Where I come from this is called #d!ck-whipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment